NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FELS!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FELS!

Monday, April 5, 2010

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FELS!

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kelly(Not my real name for identity reasons), I'm 23, and I am basically here to get some thinspiration and assist people in the same position as me to stick to our weight goals.

Well, I don't consider myself anorexic, I'm just the kind of girl who will do ANYTHING to loose weight. I am a very self determined person, and once set on a goal I certainely will do what I can to get there.

Below are my measurements:

Height: 5 "7"
Hips: 35 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Bust: 34 inches

Start Weight: 53.9kgs
Target Weight: 43.9 kgs

I plan to start the ABC diet and heavy exercise regime.
I also plan to write as many short entries every night to inspire myself.
I will not weigh myself untill a week has passed by.

Tommorrow is the start of day1. I will appreciate any advice.

Kelly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment